Freitag, 20. Juli 2007

Back online!

Hi y'all. Thanks to everyone who harassed me to get on with another entry. Work has been difficult recently... my Limerick boss left the company without warning two weeks ago. I assumed he had had his fingers in the till or something, but I have since heard via the rumour mill that he resigned in disgust about racist comments made by a bigger boss.
Hence, the rhesus monkeys are now in full charge. I predict a slow decline into chaos and torpidity. We shall see.

However, from my perspective, things are still ok. I got to go to Morrocoy on the Caribbean coast a couple of weeks back... white sand, palm trees, water that is emerald green for about 30 feet out to sea, then turns into the deepest blue... basically, your stereotypical Caribbean scene. I got badly sunburnt, but there was a lot of rum,so it all turned out to be worth it. It was especially amusing when one american in our company decided to beat up another american and everyone needed to restrain him.

Anyhow, running out of internet time, so goodbye for now... more (not too much) later....

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Palm trees etc. sounds idyllic! Was the rum dark or was it white rum or can't you remember?
Fancy anyone wanting to beat up an American...really!